CHCPR502D- Developmental Activities For Toddlers

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
H.T.

CHCPR502D- Developmental Activities For Toddlers

Post by H.T. » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 am

hi
question is ....imagine you are the room leader for the Toddlers, the children in your room are aged between 12 -24 months. list activities and experience you would plan for each area of development.

I have answer spme of these development but i stuck on spiritual development..........I was wondering could i say to colour in easter themes and christmas themes pictures??????????????? not sure :?
can you give me any ideas please
H.T.
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

H.T.

Re: CHCPR502D- Developmental Activities For Toddlers

Post by H.T. » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am

I think i was on the wrong track i just found a website and it was all about exploring things for spiritual so i hope this is the right way to go now
thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCPR502D- Developmental Activities For Toddlers

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi H.T,

If you require more activities have a look at the Resources page on this site. Scroll down to Children's Activities and Games and there are a list of games and activities categorized in different developmental stages. Each activity also includes the developmental milestones a child will achieve, as well as materials needed, instructions, hints and tips and more.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

aisha khalid

Re: CHCPR502D organise experiences to facilitate and enhance childrens development

Post by aisha khalid » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

place send this task 1