CHCORG56C - Monitor & Evaluate Workforce Trends

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
nusrat

CHCORG56C - Monitor & Evaluate Workforce Trends

Post by nusrat » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Monitor and evaluate workforce trends

Q: Research relevant textbooks, journals and online as well as reflect on your workplace experience to discuss how:

> You can review government policy no labor demand and supply
> Evaluate the effectiveness of change processes against agreed objectives
> Monitor and evaluate and organization climate to gauge workforce satisfaction
> Review your workforce/staffing levels plans against patrons in exiting employee and workforce changes

Can somene please help me with this Question As soon as Possible! it will be much appreciated! TA!
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCORG56C - Monitor & Evaluate Workforce Trends

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi Nusrat,

With your first question it says that you should research the information in relevant textbooks, online etc... Have you done that yet? I know it does seem like a hard question but maybe if you break it down and try and Research the information, you will be able to get started on it... I will try and help you out with the research but unfortunately I won't be able to post my response until tomorrow morning...

Sorry I couldn't be much help, however if you can wait until tomorrow morning I can help you out with the research part of your questions...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: split the topic

Lorina

Re: CHCORG56C - Monitor & Evaluate Workforce Trends

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

Hey Nusrat,

Through my research I did manage to find some information that I think can be relevant to your first question…

The information that I found is from Big Steps which I think is a Childcare Union. [attachment=1]childcare_workforce.pdf[/attachment]
I had a brief look at the document and it should provide you with what you are looking for. For point no 1, take a look at page 13, it discusses the staff turnover and the impact it has in the early childhood sector. For point no. 2, page 15 it talks about the new quality reform and for point no. 3 I’m providing you with the 2010 early childhood workforce census results. [attachment=0]National_ECEC_WorkforceCensusReport.pdf[/attachment]
You can have a read through it and provide a brief summary on what you find. I really hope this helps you out with your assignment because it is a tricky question.

Also Nusrat, next time please create a new topic for different assignments. I noticed that you asked 2 different assignment questions in this topic. I have split the second assignment question into a new topic. Here is the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... f=26&t=387

Hopefully I’m leading you in the right direction,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.