CHCORG428A - Values Of Code Of Ethics

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sarah-esra

CHCORG428A - Values Of Code Of Ethics

Post by sarah-esra » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:06 pm

CAN SOME1 PLZ EXPLAIN THE VALUES OF CODE OF ETHICS FOR ME
INCLUSIVITY
SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RESPONSIVENESS
EDUCATION
THANKYOU
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCORG428A - Values Of Code Of Ethics

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Sarah,

If you take a look at the Code of Ethics, at the beginning of the document it explains and provides information about what the Code of Ethics is, what it means etc... So, I was just having a read through it and it does say that the principles used in the Code of Ethics basically relate to the values that you mentioned. Have a read through the principles and you can work out which ones belong to each value that's in the question. For example: Social & Cultural Responsiveness - "Respect the uniqueness of each family and strive to learn about their culture, structure, lifestyle, customs, language, beliefs and kinship systems". I am going to give you a link to another topic in this site where the Code of Ethics has already been attached. Have a read through it and from this you should be able to work out your question.

Here is the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... 1355#p1355

Hope This Helps!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A