CHClC501A- Barriers In Availability Of Qualified Staff, Access To Care

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mee

CHClC501A- Barriers In Availability Of Qualified Staff, Access To Care

Post by mee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with this question.

Barriers in achicicing the outcome : Quality early childhood development services support the workforce participation choices of families.
the barrier I have chosen is : availability of qualified EC staff and access to care that is flexible in meeting the families needs.
a) identify and explain the barrier- why it exists, the historical context and the contributing factors.

Could some one please help me?
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHClC501A- Barriers In Availability Of Qualified Staff, Access To Care

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Mee,

For this task you will need to do alot of Research. Just start by googling and see what information you come up with and them try and put it all together. You have already chosen your issue: availability of EC staff and access of flexible care. From here you will have to begin to research the issues you have chosen. You can discuss what the government is doing to support EC staff such as free TAFE diplomas, job availability, wages, support, new qualifications for EC staff etc..

Hopefully this gives you an idea on where to begin,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

mee

Re: CHClC501A- Barriers In Availability Of Qualified Staff, Access To Care

Post by mee » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

thanks for that...yes i know it is a lot of work!