CHCIC501A REGULATIONS

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
happy6life

CHCIC501A REGULATIONS

Post by happy6life » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

List the areas of legal , regulatory and legisative compliance that are required in children services.

checklist
safety and health
Department of Education and Training
Work cover
parent Letter
application

List the processes or strategies that are place to manage and maintain regulatory compliance and continue improvement..

Staff tends to lack
while looking for others children in the centre
Maintain regulation
show commitment to compliance

Describe the processes used by the organization to monitor and evaluate compliance with safe food handling.
a) Maintaining records of children immunisation status

checklist always provided in each room
Maintain record of number children and staff in the room

b) Compliance with staff :child ratio

record all the names and how many children in the room

c)compliance with Privary Act

I am not sure what to say in this

d) Evidence of a process of continuous improvement in relation to curriculum design , planning and implementation

e) Evidence of compliance with regulatory for the storage and administration of medications to children

f) Evidence of working in partnership with families

g) Evidence of inclusive practices for the purposes QA

COULD ANYONE HELP ME WITH THESE QUESTION.. PLEASE AND CHECK IF I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACT.. THANK U

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCIC501A REGULATIONS

Post by cathiek » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm

HI there
If you check the ACECQA website it will give you lots of info about regulations. they are the new regulatory body for 0-5 Aust wide.
Cathie