CHCIC501A - Monitor, Review, Seek Advice On Reports

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
goldcoastgirl18

CHCIC501A - Monitor, Review, Seek Advice On Reports

Post by goldcoastgirl18 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi,
I am currently doing my diploma and im stuck on a few task and questions from module CHCIC501A. (the QIP I have used is in relation to making outdoor playground safety checklist a mandatory DAILY task)

CHCIC501A
"Task 3 Record how you
- Seek advice from a higher authority if interpretation is not clear if possible"
- Monitored the implementation
- Provided progress reports
- documented any revisions/evaluations required

Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC501A - Monitor, Review, Seek Advice On Reports

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 am

We will not be providing the ANSWERS for you.

If you would like to receive support for this question please make an attempt to answer it or atleast tell us what you have come up with so far, so that we can guide you.

Please read the forum rules and regulations located directly above your post...

:geek:,
L.A

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:40 am

A lot of these type of questions are common sense.
Sometimes it is easier to answer them if you imagine actually working somewhere and putting yourself in the situation and thinking of it from the 1st person angle.
So in this case imagine you had made or were making an outdoor playground safety checklist and then answer the questions.

Once you give us some idea of what you understand from the question we can assist you further.
It is very hard for us to judge how much you understand or can do on your own if you do not attempt to answer things and us just giving you the answers is not beneficial for you as you are not really having to think about the question and how to find the answer and answer it yourself then.

goldcoastgirl18

Post by goldcoastgirl18 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 am

Sorry I should of made it a bit clearer it was late and had been up for hours studying :( I wasnt actually asking for the answers to the diploma questions it was in referrence to ansewering me on this site....
I have since answered these questions:
- Monitored the implementation
- Provided progress reports
- documented any revisions/evaluations required

I am jsut haviong trouble wording the - Seek advice from a higher authority if interpretation is not clear if possible. I think the way the word some of the questions in these books are very vague and hard to comprehend at times. So far I have:

● Seek advice from higher authority if interpretation is not clear if possible.

Communicating with director I was pointed in the way of
office and early childhood education and care.

-Managing the risk of serious injury outdoor play.
Taking into consideration the important aspects of child safety:
• the play ground design and equipment type
• keeping the play area safe
• correct numbers and supervision
• playground safety checklists
• invisible risks
• play ideas
I was able to add that constant communication with staff and children in the outdoor play area could also help manage and minimise the risk of serious injury.

I just feel that it isnt enough and I need to provide more and maybe I have not worded or set it out properly.