CHCIC501A - ACECQA & DEEWR In Early Childhood

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sharon66

CHCIC501A - ACECQA & DEEWR In Early Childhood

Post by Sharon66 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 am

I am not sure I have answered these questions right could someone please look over them for me and let me know if I have them right..
Thank you so much ....

3.b Who is the Authority that determines and awards a service a rating of Excellent

A new body, the Australia Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) is responsible for ensuring the consistent and effective implementation of the National Quality Framework. A Regulatory Authority in each state and territory is primarily responsible for administering the National Quality Framework, including, granting approval, monitoring compliances and conducting the first level reviews of approval decisions.

also I am stuck on this question to :

1. What information is available from the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations: Early Childhood Education website that would assist you in continuing to develop a sound knowledge of best practice principles and emerging trends in service delivery and professional knowledge?
Reference the following websites when answering this question.

the answer I have put is

National Partnership for Early Childhood Education: 2010 Annual Reports

Under the National Partnership Agreement on Early Childhood Education, the Australian Government and the state and territory governments are committed to publishing annual reports on progress with implementing the National Partnership and achieving Universal Access to early childhood education by 2013.

Early Childhood Education.

In this section you will find information on early childhood education. This includes information on:
The Early Years Learning Framework
Early Childhood Education - Universal Access
Early Childhood Education National Partnership

Early Childhood Workforce

The Productivity Commission Report on the Early Childhood Development Workforce is just one of a range of inputs into the ongoing development and implementation of the Government’s early childhood reform agenda.
The Commission’s report acknowledges the wide range of reforms the Government is implementing in Early Childhood Education and Care with the aim of providing every child the best start in life. These reforms present opportunities for the workforce as well as a number of challenges that all governments and industry stakeholders are addressing.
The Government’s interim response is at the link below. The Government will consider the specific recommendations of the Productivity Commission further and provide a final response in early 2012.

Education

You are here: Early Childhood > A career in early childhood
Have you considered a career in early childhood? Are you looking to upgrade your early childhood qualifications?
The Australian Government is making it easier for you to get the qualifications you need by:
removing TAFE regulated course fees
creating more university early childhood education places
Reducing your university HELP debt.
To find out more, visit Early Childhood Workforce.
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC501A - ACECQA & DEEWR In Early Childhood

Post by Lorina » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Just looked over your responses and they seem to answer the question in great detail. I don't think you should worry...To me all seems good, nothing more I can think of needs to be added! :thumbup:

Also can you please tell me the module number so I can edit the topic heading. Please remember to include it in the subject heading next time.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Sharon66

Re: CHCIC501A - ACECQA & DEEWR In Early Childhood

Post by Sharon66 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Thank you so much for looking at my answers I am so relieved I have them right.

The Module is CHCIC501A

Thank you once again :>)