CHCFC504A - Using Vygotsky's Theory Within The Workplace

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Leigh69

CHCFC504A - Using Vygotsky's Theory Within The Workplace

Post by Leigh69 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm

i am stuck on this question to complete my module can anyone help plz

it is on this guy here Lev Vygotsky
1. Use point form to summarize the main points of their theory
2. Explain why it is important for early childhood practitioners to be familiar with this theory in relation to its application in the workplace
3. Describe 5 strategies that can be implemented in a child care setting based on your chosen theory
You need to include a bibliography with a minimum of 3 references ( only 1 internet reference allowed)
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

jodie72

Re: CHCFC504A - Using Vygotsky's Theory Within The Workplace

Post by jodie72 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 am

Hey there if you can get a copy of who am I in the lives of children -Vygotsky, distinguished between two types of dev: natural which is a result of maturation and cultural which involves language and reasoning ability .He described dev as proceeding from the inter-psychic(between the child and other people) to the intra-psychic (with the child) page 109 see if you can get hold from a library.
Hope this helps.