CHCFC504A - Assessing The Outdoor Play Area

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rasika

CHCFC504A - Assessing The Outdoor Play Area

Post by Rasika » Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I am stuck on this question and was wondering if someone can help me out??
I am on CHCFC504A Physical environment page 19.
The question is:THE PLAY ARE IS REGULARLY TIDIED THOUGH THE DAY.
They want me to tick the box yes or no and give a comment .
I am not sure about that question and I have another one.
It is on the same page and the question is: THERE ARE NO OPEN SPACES THAT SUGGEST RUNNING.
This question they are asking me to do the same.
Tick a box which is either yes or no and give your comment.
Can SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT FAST???
:party:
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCFC504A - Assessing The Outdoor Play Area

Post by Angellhart » Fri May 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Are you working in a centre or doing placement in one? We have a checklist like that which gets done every morning. Id simply tick whether or not your centre is following those things or not. For the play area in my centre I would tick YES, and explain how and when the play area gets tidied and by who. Also including things such as encouraging the children to keep a tidy play area. The second one (I assume they mean inside??) I would have to tick NO because there are open spaces within our rooms that allow for running, which gets annoying having to remind the children to use walking feet inside!!