CHCECE019 - Researching the National Quality Framework

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Pinkanat

CHCECE019 - Researching the National Quality Framework

Post by Pinkanat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Question:

Research the National Quality Framework and write at least a one page report on your understanding of the framework and it relevance to your service. This report must be presented in a way that it could be distributed to other educators in your service.
The report must include:

- Legislation and regulations that relate to the NQF (I don't understand how to get this information, doesn't every single regulation relate and where do I find these legislations?)

- A description of the different components covered by the NQF (completed this bit)
- How the NQS (National Quality Standards) are reflected in your service (I'm thinking we base everying off of meeting the NQS to the best we can at our service)
- Requirements of the Assessment and Rating process, including the steps involved in the process (would love it if anyone had a good resource for this one)
- Requirements of educators during the assessment and rating visit (would love it if anyone had a good resource for this one)
- How you would ensure all of the staff/educators understood the NQF (By making it a requirement to read upon employment or going through each area during staff meetings throught the year_
- What authority you would consult if you required additional information in regards to the NQF (is it ACECQA?)

Ozer

Re: CHCECE019 - Researching the National Quality Framework

Post by Ozer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:55 pm

lorina
hi
I have a similar question abaout unit chcece019 assessment item -2
Q: relate each of the following scenarios from this service to one or more of the national quality standard
im totally lost of giving answeres
can u plz give a hint
many thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCECE019 - Researching the National Quality Framework

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi Ozer,

At the moment I am only offering complimentary support to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. With a Premium Subscription, you can download over 200 templates for documenting children's learning as well as Curriculum Plans. Forms + Checklists and much more!

Here is more information if you're interested:

Premium Subscription

:geek:,
Lorina