CHCECE010

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Briana996

CHCECE010

Post by Briana996 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:24 pm

I’m new to this site and am seeking help,I’m currently doing my diploma in early childhood education and care, and am working on the unit CHCECE010: Support the holistic development of children in early childhood.

I’m currently on Question 64, which reads; “Individual children may require support to assist them to have meaningful and supportive interactions. For each of the two approaches describe what is involved and provide an example.
(Refer to Birth to Big School)
- consider alternatives to direct adult assistance.
- Change the environment

I’ve referred to my text book, but I am unable to find the information I’m looking for, whether I’m just over looking it etc I’m not sure, I’m just wondering if anyone has any advice on where to find the information I’m seeking

Raymond123

Re: CHCECE010

Post by Raymond123 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:06 am

certificate III CHCECE010 Holistic Development