CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
AlanahP

CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice

Post by AlanahP » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:08 am

I'm doing my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care combined with my Diploma in School Age Education and Support.

I am stuck on Unit 1 (CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice) Assessment Question 4: Explain how as an educator your responsibilities are aligned with NQF, NQS and approves learning frameworks? (40-80 words)

I have gone through Belonging, Being and Becoming - The Early Years Learning Framework and My Time, Our Place - Framework for School Age Care. I have also gone through ACECQA and the NQS/NQF. If it is in one of thoughs could you please give me a page number or if it's not could you give me a link to a good website to read/research or whatever...