CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ami1983
Helper
Helper

Post by ami1983 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Activity 20 – Develop respectful relationships and communication with children
Use the table below to provide examples of your interactions and communication with three children. You need to show that you typically respond to and interact with children in a manner that develops positive and respectful relationships and communication.
what i need to do in
How do you acknowledge each child’s uniqueness in positive ways? at least 3 examples
my answer 1.
I have acknowledged each child’s efforts no matter how big or small.
For example when Alice try to kick the ball but she miss that I said good job come on do it again.

2. When louka try to serve in cleaning the mess at snack time I said well-done louka.

3. usually we set up sand play area with dinosaurs toys but when Luke set up sand play with artificial veggies and pretend in front of me that he is gardening them then I have catered and appreciate his different interest and try to participate in his dramatic play.

How do you encourage children to respect similarities and differences between each other? at least 3 examples
my answer
1. I have discussed with Luke, about food when Asian food, Mexican food serve at lunch see it a fried rice and it’s a chines dish isn’t it yummy
2. I have make sure that child should play with the range of dolls for example I have discuss with Alice that see there are other skin colour doll too see this is dark skinned doll which black hair .

How do you respond to children’s signs of distress?at least 3 example
my answer

3. I have Respectfully communicate with Alice to allow him to express his feeling and remind him of what usually happens when he distress. I have Used this opportunity to build sense of security. For example, I have said to Alice, “it sounds like you are worried about anything what happened.

ami1983
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children

Post by ami1983 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 pm

hi lorina i need your help in above

ami1983
Helper
Helper

Post by ami1983 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 pm

Develop respectful relationships and communication with children
Use the table below to provide examples of your interactions and communication with three children. You need to show that you typically respond to and interact with children in a manner that develops positive and respectful relationships and communication.

hi lorina can you help me in this
How do you communicate with children about decisions and plans that might affect them?
my answer
i need one more
1. Acknowledge child’ decisions but if there is limitation then clearly described the limitation. For example if Alice denies to wear sunscreen then explain see it hot outside we get burns so we must wear sunscreen otherwise we can’t go outside to play
2 provide child alternative options about their decisions and plans that might affect them. for example if luke denies to wash his hand I have provide him choice between hand wash and sanitizer

thanks

Kamalpreet

Post by Kamalpreet » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 am

Reflecting on the information

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:10 pm

Please provide more information in regards to your questions so I can assist you.

:geek:,
Lorina