CHCECE002 - Excluding Ill Children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
SakuraChelle
Participator
Participator

CHCECE002 - Excluding Ill Children

Post by SakuraChelle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:55 am

I'm stuck on a question which I keep going back to & rereading but I'm not sure if I fully understand what its asking of me which led me to Google & here :P

The question is: What practices should you consider when implementing policies for the exclusion of ill children?

My answer is this:
When implementing policies for the exclusion of ill children it is important to consider the needs of the other children and staff. To prevent the spread of illness and disease children with infectious diseases should be excluded until they are no longer infectious to others and/or deemed safe to return to the service by a medical practitioner. How long that period of time is will depend on what illness or disease they have.

I'm just not sure if I'm even answering the question or still misunderstanding what exactly its asking :?

Lorina

Re: CHCECE002 - Excluding Ill Children

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Yes, you're on the right track with your response!

:geek:,
Lorina

SakuraChelle
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE002 - Excluding Ill Children

Post by SakuraChelle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Thank you :) That makes me stop over thinking it and stressing a bit

Been a couple of years since I did my Cert 3 and only on my first unit for the diploma so can't help over thinking it and questioning a little if I made the right choice in returning to studying/furthering my qualifications