Am I level 3.1 or 3.2 after one year?

Discussions on Childcare Wages. Are you getting paid the right amount? Just started a new position and not sure of your wages? Ask here and you'll find your answers.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Jess2019

Am I level 3.1 or 3.2 after one year?

Post by Jess2019 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello All,

I just need advice about wage classification. I want to know if I am CSE 3.1 or 3.2 after one year. Below is my work experience/history.

I completed my Certificate 3, 2016 and found a casual job Feb 2017 at a centre and I also started working at Randstad agency that year too. I tried to do Diploma 2018 so I stopped getting shifts from the centre I started working from and just planned to accept shifts from Randstad as I planned to do the Diploma fulltime. Unfortunately, I went through a lot of personal things and I had to withdraw from the course. I started working again Feb of this year at a centre as part time and is still with Randstad.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Lorina

Re: Am I level 3.1 or 3.2 after one year?

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Level 3.1 - 2017
Level 3.2 - 2019

In order to move up a level you will need to have worked for a year in a service at each level. In 2018, if you didn't work the complete year then this year you will be on Level 3.2 until you completed a years experience...

Hope this makes sense!

:geek:,
Lorina