About diploma traineeship

Questions on starting a Cert 3 or Diploma traineeship, duties during a traineeship, traineeship working conditions etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
emilyl

About diploma traineeship

Post by emilyl » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am

Hi everyone,
I completed CerIII in TAFE and work experience in day care centre recently. I love working with children and I am truely passionate about child care, that's why I chose to study the qualification of Cert III. But I worked in another industry before I studied Cert III, so I didn't have any emplyment history in a child care. However, based on my experience of Cert III placement only, I found that it's not easy for me to find a job just as an assistant. Now I'm thinking to try to find a position of diploma trainee, because I was told that I don't need to do CertIII traineeship. By doing a diploma tranineeship, I think I would upgrade my qualificaton and skills while obtain experience at work.
But I'm not too sure how to find a diploma traineeship.
Many thanks for helping :)

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Re: About diploma traineeship

Post by Misse84 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

it is so nice to hear that you are so passionate about child care! I am not sure what kind of advice I can give you,but look up child care centers in your area,and just apply for them. The centers get good money from the Government if they hire a trainee,so I am sure they would be willing lol..

Good luck!