Due for a Rating and assessment help help!

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Asha9292

Due for a Rating and assessment help help!

Post by Asha9292 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Hey everyone
Im just writing as this year is my first year as being a room leader and I’m currently running the pre kinder 3-4 year old room.
We are due for our rating and assessment this year and I’m just wondering if anyone has currently been through it? Is so what was it like and did they ask or pick up in anything particular with the programming .
I’m still learning and wanting to make sure I’m linking everything properly an somewhat prepared . I’ve been through two other r&a but haven’t been questioned or anything by them except asked about my qualification.
Any information would be extremely appreciated! ☺️

Lorina

Re: Due for a Rating and assessment help help!

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:31 am

Yes, they will basically ask for anything...so typically they ask about your program, then how the experiences are linked to the program, they may ask for observations etc. So just make sure that documentation is linked. You should also have an understanding of the EYLF as well. They may ask about Routines etc. Basically anything ...

:geek:,
Lorina