Developmental Reports

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Miss_Annette

Developmental Reports

Post by Miss_Annette » Tue May 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi Everyone,
I work for a centre that does developmental reports and parent/teacher interviews.
My question is - we usually use reports based on each specific developmental areas. Since EYLF has been introduced I have been asked to step up as Educational Leader, i guess my question is - how can we change our usual developmental reports to link to EYLF?

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: Developmental Reports

Post by cathiek » Tue May 29, 2012 7:13 pm

HI Annette
We are in the same boat. I am actually at a Kindy based at a school (In WA Kindy is the year before Pre-Primary - the children in Kindy are 3 1/2 and 4 years old) We are looking at putting EYLF headings over the areas that best relate to them. For instance our language development (oral language/discussions/syllables etc) under Children are efective Communicators. and the fine motor and gross motor stuff under Children have a strong sense of well being etc.
We are still working through this though and this is just the thinking at the moment. anything can change.....
I am finding it a bit difficult meeting the school expectations/eylf expectations & doing them both really well!!
Cathie

Miss_Annette

Re: Developmental Reports

Post by Miss_Annette » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey a lovely co-worker/friend of mine dropped my external over to me so i can upload these templates for you :D

This one is the mid-year report that I created after feeling inspired on another website LOL
Lemme know what you think.
ive tried to keep it personalised and simple enough not to confuse parents.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.