Activities and what EYLF go with it.

Questions related to program, planning, assessing, managing documentation, implementing EYLF, MTOP, NQS and other approved frameworks.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LindyT
Coach
Coach

Activities and what EYLF go with it.

Post by LindyT » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

I thought I might start a board where we can share our collective EYLF knowledge.
Learning Outcomes Broad Goals and Sub Goal for the activities we do.
Hopefully we can build a wonder base of knowledge to help ourselves and each other.

How little or how much you use EYLF some just use the Learning outcomes others use all 3 levels.

As people add things I will update the list.
Activities and EYLF.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: Activities and what EYLF go with it.

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Lindy,

It's great to see the activities you do and what learning outcomes you are applying to each activity. I was just thinking if we get a good collection then I'm sure we can some how split the activities into topics/interests/themes (don't know which one yet). Then for example if a childcare professional needed Activites for a specific topic, they just refer to this list for activities for that particular topic which already has the learning outcomes. We could gather the greatest resource for us to use and all we did was share our ideas... Do you think that's something educators will benefit from?

Hopefully I'm not babbling on here... :giggle: Love to here what others think!

L.A

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I think it would be an amazing resource LA. Imagine the wealth of knowledge everyone has. There are no wrong answers to this thats what makes it awesome!

Let's make this a communal event. :clap:

C'mon everyone!

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Post by Misse84 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Children are connected and contribute to their world : We have weekend sheets where the parents write down what they got up to that weekend , and if we can we use that for the program . Like if little Johnny went to the zoo with Mum and dad we use that as a learning topic etc .

Hope this is what you meant !

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Bubuella wrote:Learning Outcome 2 Children are connected and contribute to their world : We have weekend sheets where the parents write down what they got up to that weekend , and if we can we use that for the program . Like if little Johnny went to the zoo with Mum and dad we use that as a learning topic etc .
Awesome it is exactly what I meant. :thumbup:

thanks heaps!