Issues with work

Share your work experiences, have a rant, discuss concerns, get advice for work problems, discuss work issues, etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
aussieboy

Issues with work

Post by aussieboy » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:32 pm

Hi Everyone ,

I have been working in child care for the last 11 years. I have worked in different centres and have my diploma . This centre that I have worked in I have been there for a year and worked as an inclusion support, but this year I asked to be casual and they will call me when they have work . So the start of the year I had like nearly 3 days - 4 days a week and it was good . But then I had some family problems with my ex partner and then it got bad and then she put a dv on me , it went to court and basically it’s for 5 years , which I want to mention nothing happened and it was all her lies but that’s other story ) . Anyhow then came children services into the problem with the kids because my partner has mental issues and so on. But my question is I didn’t hear anything from work since I’m sure child service didn’t call them , but my question is can my ex or her friend call my work and tell them what has happened and now they don’t want me. I called the director and she said there wasn’t just work and no one as sick we don’t need casuals but now they took me off the email list I can’t see rosters , and as well the storypark ( similar to it) . Would you think they would know , if so would they call me and find out before doing a drastic measure?

Thanks

Lorina

Re: Issues with work

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:11 am

Hi,

How's everything going with this? Are you still having issues?

:geek:,
Lorina