Can anyone please help me on the preparations that I need to start a child care in Sydney

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
vincitytaymodaimo

Can anyone please help me on the preparations that I need to start a child care in Sydney

Post by vincitytaymodaimo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently in my 2nd year of university and I have always had the passion with children and I have always wanted to start a business. I would love to start my own child care centre or a family daycare in Sydney, Australia but since I am very young I do not know who to talk to or how to start a business. Can anyone please help me on the preparations that I need to start a child care in Sydney. This way I would have an idea on what to do so that when I graduate I would be able to start my own child care (or at least keep working to earn the money I need to start one)

Thank you! This means a lot to me :)

Lorina

Re: Can anyone please help me on the preparations that I need to start a child care in Sydney

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi!

The first thing you really need to decide on is what type of childcare business you would like to start...

Are you going to start an FDC? or

Are you going to start a childcare service?

Here is information on the different types of childcare services available:

How To Start A Childcare Business

Once you work out which type of service you would like to start with then you can begin looking into the process...

:geek:,
Lorina