HELP WITH RESOURCE FOLDERS AND MULTIPLE MODULES

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
staceycat

HELP WITH RESOURCE FOLDERS AND MULTIPLE MODULES

Post by staceycat » Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

HI EVERYONE!

I'm new here and so amazed at the support and info that this place has to offer,

I'm doing my cert III in melbourne but it has been quiet a struggle and i have fallen quiet behind ( my dad suddenly passed away a week after i started the course)

I am wanting assistance on a few diff questions for a few modules, also placement assessment help and a resource folder.

If anyone is able to help me in anyway i will gladly send more info with specific questions,

Thank you so much,

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: HELP WITH RESOURCE FOLDERS AND MULTIPLE MODULES

Post by cathiek » Mon May 13, 2013 7:33 pm

So sorry to hear about your Dad Staceycat.
If you would post the particular questions/modules using the forum guidelines, and include what you have in your answers so far you will find many wonderful people who would be willing to help you. Also use the search box at the top of the page, you may well find some of the questions you have, have already been asked and answered by others.
All the best
Cathiek