CHCEDS303A Contribute to student education in all developmental domains

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Neicuz87

Post by Neicuz87 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi there I am studying my certificate III in Education Support and I just needed a little bit of help with my current assignment
I have most of it done at the moment but it is very messy and unorganised and I am afraid it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense (But it is a rough draft for the time being) I would appreciate any and all help that comes my way.

I am doing an assignment on the Early Years Learning Framework and what I need to include in this assignment are
Who is responsible for it's development?
Who is it aimed at? - (I have this question done but appreciate any help still)
How is it organised? eg Curriculum areas, age groups, outcomes etc
And any other relevent information

I have that part sort of done but as said it is sloppy and I can't seem to find all the information or put it into words that allow my lecturer to know that I do understand the topic

After this I also have to create a portfolio of 10 activities that relates to the framework and I have to include things like,
Curriculum area/outcome,
Name of activity
Age group its intended for
Description of the activity
and the Resources required ...

Please I will be grateful for any help and support that I receive
Thank You :)

Neicuz87

Re: CHCEDS303A Contribute to student education in all developmental domains

Post by Neicuz87 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:38 pm

OH and here is the module number for the current subject

And the main questions that I would appreciate help with is 'Who is responsible for the frameworks development and I will look into any ideas for the portfolio of the activities' :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Neicuz,

So, basically you need some information on the EYLF.. Well you have come to the right place! :giggle:

I don't know if you have already read it already but there are articles available on this site which provides detailed information on what the EYLF is and basically the questions you have asked... There is another article available about the EYLF Documentation and a guide on how to implement the EYLF in a service. Just have a read through the information and hopefully this should give a clearer understanding on exactly what the EYLF is all about.

1) Understanding the EYLF

2) EYLF Curriculum Documentation

For the second part of your assignment, go to Resources ---> Children's Activities & Games (on this site, link below). Here you will find a range of activities and games for children. Each game/activity describes the resources required, developmental milestones achieved, age group, what to do , etc... Hopefully you should get some ideas from here...

1) Children's Activities & Games

BTW - Thanks for the Module Number! :thumbup:

Let me know if you need any more help,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Neicuz87

Post by Neicuz87 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank You so much for your help :)
I am on the verge to finishing my assignment but I will read through all the links and documents that you were nice enough to give me and see if I need to make any more changes to it before I hand it in :D
Thanks Again