CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
shinduja

CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence

Post by shinduja » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 pm

e. A list of six support agencies or services – e.g. interpreters, community organisations, advisory bodies or other professionals that can support individual children and their families with specific cultural needs, or which can discuss equity and inclusion concepts and issues with staff at the service. :sweating:
help out with this .

Noran
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence

Post by Noran » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:07 pm

migrant support centers
New South Wales Health Multicultural Health Communication Service
Making Multicultural Australia
Children’s Services Central is the Professional Support Co-ordinator for New South Wales and is part of the Inclusion and Professional Support Program funded by the Australian Government Department of Education.

jaciinta

Re: CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence

Post by jaciinta » Tue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm

hi everyone I'm having some trouble understanding my question I'm currently doing unit develop cultural competence and its asking list six ways educators could encourage children to explore other culture in the outdoor play environment I'm having a hard time understanding what they mean any help would be greatly appreciated thank you