CHCCS400A - Policies referring to licensing & accreditation

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rach13

CHCCS400A - Policies referring to licensing & accreditation

Post by Rach13 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400A - WORK WITHIN A RELEVANT LEGAL AND ETHICAL FRAMEWORK
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi,

For part 1 of this assesment I had to summerise the main points of 2 policy documents, I picked confidentialiy and complaints procedures. For part 2 of the assesment I have to evaluate the policies, in 250 words I have to explain how each policy compliees with the following, state licensing, accreditation principles and early childhood australia. Im just not sure where to start or where to find any of this information, any help on this would be great.

Thanks

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have tried googling many different things to try to find information on how they comply with state licensing but am just not able to find the information that I am after.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: STATE LICENSING

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 pm

The best thing to do is gather these policies from your centre's policies and procedure's manual. You should be able to find on each of these documents itself which part of the regulation or licensing each of these policies refer too.

In regards to the accreditation principles I'll attach a copy of the NQS (National Quality Standard) below so you can refer to it. I think that both the confidentiality and complaints procedure both fall under Quality Area 6 - Collaborative partnerships with families and communities and Quality Area 7 - Leadership and service management. So, you can check under each of the points to see where the policies you chose fits in with these.

[attachment=1]nqstandardchildedu.pdf[/attachment]
With Early Childhood Australia the only thing I can think of is referring to the Code of Ethics. I'll also attach a copy of this for you.

[attachment=0]code_of_ethics_ early_childhood (2).pdf[/attachment]
Hope this helps,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.