chccn305a

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
anhiyas

chccn305a

Post by anhiyas » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 am

hello everyone, i need help to check if im on the right track. thank you and god bless us
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: chccn305a

Post by Lorina » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 am

Hi An,

I just had a look at your response to the assignment questions... With the following question "Describe strategies the centre could use to assist Ellie to settle into care" the answer you had given seems to come directly from the "Separation Anxiety" article that is available on this site in Resources.... Please keep in mind that the points in this article refers to how a parent is able to deal with their child's separation anxiety... As a childcare professional the strategies will be a little different... For example: you could suggest orientation visits for Ellie and her parents. This means that Ellie along with one of her parents will join in the play session for an hour or so. On the days that Ellie attend you can add toys and activities that she enjoys etc...

The rest of the responses are fine and answered well... :thumbup:

Just a quick question did you find the Separation Anxiety article on this site or is it included in your booklet/assignment question?

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

anhiyas

Re: chccn305a

Post by anhiyas » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi l.a,
thank you very much for your response,but how about this questions below below, pls assist me me if im on the right track.

Describe the ways to comfort Ellie is she becomes distressed?
Ans. She can be comforted by being given her dummy or her comforter and given the cuddle.

questions. Why it is important to meet baby cues and her emotional needs?(refer to attachment and emotional theory)
Ans. Physical attachment to maintain a closeness to a specific needs and to the baby secure all the time. and bonding for healthy development of a baby.
It is important to meet baby emotional development like crying and facial expressions, as a career we need to respond calmly quickly and appropriate to meet the needs of nappy change, a feel or a cuddle, and especially the basic needs of a baby like food, water and shelter. And we need to anticipate all the time before the baby become distressed in order to make secure and safety for his development.