CHCCN302A-Provide care for Children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
janAiken
Participator
Participator

CHCCN302A-Provide care for Children

Post by janAiken » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi guys,I need some ideas how to answer this scenario and i need to link my answer to EYLF outcome and that shouldnt be a problem.

1.Describe how would you respond(with actions and words) to the following questions;
***The preschool girls have been observed continually sitting under the tree having a tree party whenever they are outside,watching the boys run and climb.You are worried they are not getting any exercise,and sit down with them to disscuss this.

My ideas:I would plan and set up a morning tea party outside ,games etc..Any ideas how to expand my answer? :?

Thanks
tonie

Wilawan

Re: CHCCN302A-Provide care for Children

Post by Wilawan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi,
Outside game is sound good. I saw my daughter had played outside- Imagination Play at her child care centre. They said there was something on the tree, children had to run and pretend to call for help, i.e.firestation to help whatever on the tree. I think if we can conduct activity such as dressing up and do dancing - would that help them improve motor skill, language skill, and have a bit of move as well.
I hope my idea is useful.
Good luck :)
Wilawan

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCCN302A-Provide care for Children

Post by cathiek » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Could you perhaps turn things into a bit of a treasure hunt or obstacle course with clues? Something like - there is a special tea party but only if you can find all the pieces and then leave a clue where to find the teapot and when they have found that they get the next clue to find the tea cups etc, till they have found everything & can set up their tea party. You could get them to crawl through tunnels, go around trees, over climbing frames etc to find everything.
Cathie