CHCC305A - Care for Babies: Reflection Journal

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
anhiyas

CHCC305A - Care for Babies: Reflection Journal

Post by anhiyas » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 pm

hello to everyone ,i need some help to check my answer if its correct,i'm ataching the files with questions and aswer pls give me some idea on how to improve my assignment. thank you

by anhiyas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lorina on Fri May 03, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: chcc305a provide care for babies

Post by LindyT » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 am

Link to performance criteria

Closely monitors babies /infants for signs of hunger ,distress,pain and tiredness

Ans. They looking for physical care ,and how we respond nappy change, rest, food and drink provisions. Comport and cuddles

Being aware of the babies/infants cues (Rubbing eyes - tired etc) and reacting to them appropriately??

Date:

Use routines of physical care as opportunities to positively interact with infants
Ans. Talking to baby’s quietly
Listening to babies

responding the the baby's/infants dialogue to that the child knows he/she is heard/acknowledged

Date

Set up physical environment to meet the individual needs of infants
Ans. Provide secure and safe environment
Singing and reading rhymes books

being aware of what is age appropriate for the child and the childs interests I'd be including items I knew the child/ren were previously interested in (Age appropriately) and extend on these interests

just my 5c worth.

anhiyas

Post by anhiyas » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 pm

hello lindy,
thank you so much for your reply,its a big help for me,to additional my answer to my assesment, but how about my answer do im on the right track?hope to hear you from u very soon as my assignment will be due on monday pls i need help. thank you.

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Yes you appear to be on the right track.
Maybe just work the extra bit I have added into your answer if you feel they are appropriate.