Uni transfer sucessful

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Uni transfer sucessful

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: UNE
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Professional

Your Question?
Below

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Dont have a question !

Description and Message:
Yesterday I got an email saying I was successful in getting into the Bachelor of Teaching @ UNE
Today I have to figure out how to enrol online and choose my subjects for this semester (3) which begins in a week!

Hope I can get through this as having a bit of a tough time at the mo.

Also thinking perhaps cutting back to 4 days a week of work from next year, just to have some me time and give myself a study day or extra day after weekend in case want to go away with DH etc.

Think my recent ordeal has made me reassess things and realise I need to be kind to me a bit more.

I can easily cut back one day a week with no pay cut as my Montessori Diploma has been assessed and I will soon be getting 10% more salary sooooo hmmmm

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Uni transfer sucessful

Post by LindyT » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Dear Fe

Congrats on getting into your BA :party: :clap:

Is eating chocolate a subject choice ?? I'd ace that lol Good luck on your subject choice. My Daughter has almost finished her BA this year and is moving onto her Dip Ed next year. She loved doing Children's Literature.

I think its a marvellous idea taking a you day! i know i love my Mondays off! We can be Monday Buddies!!

I know things have been rough for you of late so do be kind to yourself and Hubby needs to be kind to himself too. You will come thru this stronger than ever!

Big smooches as always :inlove:

dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Post by dulciean » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi fefe. Good news about UNE! Please let us know the course outline- I am intrigued because its my reason for doing the diploma- getting that advanced standing.
My thoughts are with you at this time , sending you healing vibes xx

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm

http://www.une.edu.au/courses/2013/courses/BTCHEC

this is the link to the course

UNE have a live chat where you can ask them questions etc so that may help you too