Part-Time Childcare Assistant (may lead to full-time)
Part-Time Bachelor Childcare Worker (may lead to full-time)
Close to amenities
Close to public transport
Parking on site
Leora Baby Centre is a modern facility Jewish Early Learning Centre in Caulfield South. We look after children from birth to 3 years of age.
We provide stimulating & fun program and we have very dedicated and loving staff.
We are now looking for a childcare assistant and for a bachelor (or finished 50% of their bachelor degree) who can –
• Organise activities for the children
• Help & organise Jewish activities
• Help in Jewish Chagim
• Help in writing observations
• Help in writing our newsletter for our parents
You need to have the following qualifications and experience -
• Certificate III and/or Diploma in 'Early Childhood Education' (or you have successfully finished at least 50% of your bachelor degree)
• Must know computers (PC and iPad)
• Must be totally fluent in English (writing/reading/speaking)
• Must know the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
• Recent experience working in a Child Care Centre
• Experience with child safety
• First Aid Qualifications (including CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management)
Mandatory for all applicants -
• Working with children check
• Police check
The successful applicants must be available between 07:30am – 6:00pm Mon-Thu and between 07:30am -4:00 pm Friday.
How To Apply:
Send your CV with a cover letter to Leora - Centre Director,
You can use this forum to post your ads such as Job availability, if you are looking for a Job, Information on Courses or anything that is related to childcare or students. Ads not related to the niche topic of this website or multiple posting of the same ad will be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1