The "Daily Evaluation For Children" template is for children (older toddlers, preschoolers and school children) to evaluate and give feedback to their educator on the experiences set up for them to participate in throughout the day.
Asking children about what they enjoyed or didn't enjoy during the day, can give an insight to educators on understanding how the activities planned went and what improvements or changes need to be made. This will assist educators in their curriculum documentation and enable children to express their opinions and thoughts. Gaining feedback from children is needed as part of the ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluating. This template includes:
- Group Name
- What was your favourite activity?
- What didn’t you enjoy? Why
- Did you play with each activity?
- What did you play outside?
- What didn’t you enjoy outside?
- Ideas, improvements or changes?