The Special Dietary Needs Template is to be used for Educators to keep track of children's dietary needs within their room.
When filled in this can be kept in a folder and referred to, to ensure that all Educators are aware of children with special dietary needs and considerations that need to take place when serving meals to them etc.
*This is not a medical dietary form - this form is a reminder for Educators on a child's special dietary needs.
This template includes:
- Name Of Child
- Days Of Attendance
- 6 options for dietary needs
- List of foods/ingredients to avoid
- Alternate foods that can be used
- Symptoms of allergy/intolerance
- Additional Notes/Comments
- 2 Questions On Allergy Action Plan
- Completed by