Think Equal is offering 6 weeks of Home Kits which includes narrative picture books (interactive PDF's and activities) free of charge, to help children manage this challenging time in a positive and reassuring way, through social and emotional learning.
- Me, Myself and I - Teaches Self-Confidence • Self-Esteem • Celebration of Diversity • Global Citizenship
- Amazing Daisy - Teaches Resilience • Problem-Solving • Goal-Setting • Empowering girls
- Wally the Wave - Teaches Self-Regulation • Emotional Literacy • Self-Awareness
- Diego’s Great Idea - Teaches Being an Advocate for Others • Inclusion • Kindness • Problem-Solving • Empathy
- I Love My Planet - Teaches Environmental Awareness
- Rainbows in Windows - Teaches Empathy • Resilience • Self-regulation • Critical Thinking • Kindness
Think Equal is a charity that brings social and emotional learning to children around the world in their earliest years.
For more information: FreeBooks