Using just 2 ingredients make this simple pretend snow that children can enjoy during sensory play.
- 2 1/2 cups of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of white hair conditioner
- Large bowl
- Spoon for mixing
What to do:
- In a large bowl and 2 1/2 cups of pure baking soda with 1/2 a cup of white hair conditioner.
- Stir mixture until well combined.
- Pretend snow now ready to play!
Hints and Tips:
- Substitute baking soda for corn flour.
- Substitute conditioner for shaving cream.
- Children should be supervised (not ideal for younger ones).
- Children should wash their hands after playing.