Have children identify the letters in their name for them to spell using pegs.
- Black marker
- Child's name card
What to do:
- Write letters on each peg
- Give a child their name card
- Have the child choose pegs with each letter of their name and peg it to the corresponding letter on their name card to spell their name.
Hints and Tips:
- Instead of using the name card, laminate a photo of each child and the child has to use the pegs to spell their name by pegging it to their photo.
- This activity can be done for numbers, shapes, sight words etc.
Little Play Ideas