Use alphabet letters to learn to spell and recognise names.
- Individual alphabet letters
- A4 paper (1 for each child's name)
- Black marker
What to do:
- Write child's name on the a4 paper
- Encourage the child to choose the correct alphabet letter to spell their name.
Hints and Tips:
- Use the child's name card
- Can be done with sight words, spelling words
- Remove the name card and have child spell their name on their own.
- Add child's first, middle and surname.
Build Your Name, Choices Family Day Care