Tic, tac, toe is a simple game to encourage children to think ahead.
- 2 pencils
What to do:
- Draw a grid on the piece of paper (two horizontal lines and two vertical lines to make nine squares).
- One player draws the X's and the other the O's.
- The first player to get three X's or O's in any direction wins!
Hints and Tips:
- You can add more vertical and horizontal lines to create more squares.
- When drawing the squares, you can show the children how to draw two horizontal parallel lines crosses by two vertical parallel lines to make nine spaces in three rows.