Use nuts and bolts to develop a child's finger and hand muscles needed for writing.
- A selection of different sized screws with nuts they will screw into.
- A plastic nuts and bolts set can be purchased instead.
What to do:
- Give child at least a dozen sized bolts and matching nuts.
- See if they can find the ones that go together and screw the nuts into the bolts.
Hints and Tips:
- To increase the challenge of this activity try these - beat an egg timer, do it blind folded and beat the clock (time each other and see who can do it the fastest).