Simply use pipe cleaners and beads to make this fun counting activity.
- Pipe cleaners
What to do:
- Fold a piece of paper around one end of each pipe cleaner.
- Fix it in place by gluing the sides together.
- Write a number on each piece of paper.
- Encourage the child to identify the number written on the paper and place the matching number of beads onto the pipe cleaner.
Hints and Tips:
- Choose any numbers between 1-20.
- Also can do for identifying colours.
- The child can place the pipe cleaners in numerical order before adding the beads.
Counting Beads On Pipe Cleaners, Laughing Kids Learn