Use coloured hair ties for children to begin to recognise and understand patterns and hand/eye coordination.
- Coloured Hair Ties
- Hair Tie Pattern Cards (free download)
What to do:
- Using the pattern cards, encourage children to place the coloured hair ties around their fingers as it shows to create the pattern.
- Add this into a zip lock bag to be used during rest time.
Hints and Tips:
- This a simple activity that easily can be created for rest time non sleepers.
- Use blank handprint printables, to create your own patterns using the colour hair ties you have available to you.