This easy chia goop sensory play experience is great for infants and toddlers who like to put everything in their mouths.
- ¼ cup white chia seeds whole
- 1 ¾ cups water
- food colouring as needed
- Pour chia seeds into a bowl or container.
- Add water and mix with a spoon.
- Add a few drops of food colouring and mix some more, until the colour is visible throughout.
- Cover the bowl or container and place it in the fridge. Let the chia seeds soak for 3-4 hours until they develop a thick, slimy texture. Then, give the mixture to your child to play with!
Hints and Tips:
- White chia seeds can be replaced with black chia seeds, but the colours won’t be as vibrant.