- 1/2 (500g) small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 small brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Place cabbage, carrot and onion in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Combine horseradish cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl.
- Add to cabbage mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine.
Hints and Tips:
- Serve as a side dish with your favourite meal.
- Add dressing before serving, if making it advance.
- Great for a picnic .
- Twist it up: add capsicum, green cabbage, any flavours you would like.