Let's celebrate with these spectacular colourful shaving cream fireworks! Easy to make and it's messy and fun!
- Shaving Cream
- Food Coloring
- Pan with Low Sides
- Stiff Paper or Cardboard
What to do:
- Filling up the pan with shaving cream.
- Use stiff paper or cardboard to smooth out the shaving cream.
- Drop food colouring in dots all over the shaving cream
- Take a toothpick and start in the centre drawing straight out, like the rays of the sun.
- When all the fireworks are done, lay the paper on the shaving cream and pat very gently to make a print.
- Gently peel the paper off the shaving cream.
- Use the clean side of your stiff paper or cardboard to scrape off the excess shaving cream from the paper.
- Your firework print is now ready.
Hints and Tips:
- Use different coloured food colouring.
- Paint can be used instead of food colouring
- Try using a fork to get a different firework effect.
Shaving Cream Fireworks, I Can Teach My Child