Children can use their creativity to draw a picture on a plate for their loved one.
- Ceramic plates
What to do:
- Wipe of the plates clean.
- Have the kids draw and scribble using the coloured sharpies.
- Allow the ink on the plates to dry completely (24 hrs).
- Place the plates in a cold oven, set the temperature to 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the pates in the oven for a full 24 hours before removing.
Hints and Tips:
- Only hand wash the plates
- After baking, the colours may change.
DIY Kids Sharpie Art On A Plate, Hello Wonderful