Children can create a beautiful unique mug to gift to a loved one.
- Mugs (White is best)
- Nail Polish (stay away from quick dry!)
- Bowl (Disposable since it will get ruined)
- Paper Towel/Newspaper
What to do:
- Fill a bowl halfway with warm water.
- With the nail polish bottle very close to the surface, pour a drop or two of polish into the water.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the polish around to make a pattern.
- Dip the mug into the water.
- Place the mug on a paper towel to dry, top down.
- Let it dry overnight.
Hints and Tips:
- When dipping the marbled mugs, it’s best to only dip them on the mug below your lip line.
- Spread the nail polish over the surface of the water CLOSE to the water. If you pour it from above, it’s going to clump. This will cause clumps on your mugs.
- Use a toothpick to mix the colours together if you want to get creative and mix multiple polishes. Pour the polishes in various areas (not all together), and spread out thoroughly over the surface of the water.
Marbled Mugs With Nail Polish, DIY Candy