A sweet flower bouquet full of a child's fingerprints that can be kept forever.
- Coloured paper.
- Acrylic paint – pink, red, purple, blue, yellow, etc.
- Green marker
- Glue dots
What to do:
- Begin by making a square from the cardboard.
- Fold one corner up until it makes a triangle. Then trim away the excess paper.
- Unfold the triangle and place in front of you like a diamond. Fold one side over where it makes a point on the bottom. Then fold the other side, overlapping the first side, meeting at the point on the bottom.
- Fold the overlapped points back. Then fold into place to make sure it’s positioned correctly.
- Unfold the front flaps of the paper and begin making flowers.
- Simply dip a child's fingertip into each coloured paints and dab the paper with dots
- Let the flowers dry.
- Use the green marker to draw stems and leaves down from the flowers
- Finish the flower bouquet by cutting a strand of ribbon. Apply a glue dot to stick to the back of the paper and keep in place.
Hints and Tips:
- Use glitter paints
- Use child's drawings as bouquet wrapper
- Get the child to decorate the wrapping
Mother's Day Flower Bouquet, Our Kids Things