Create a simple and cute bunny photo frame for Easter.
- Cotton wool
- Paper plate
- Pink paper
- Child face photo
- Pink Cardboard
What to do:
- Cover a paper plate, using cotton wool, leaving enough room in the middle for a photo.
- Using pink cardboard, cut out two bunny ears and glue them to the top of the bunny face.
- Glue cotton wool along the edges of each ear.
- Next, glue the child face image in the middle of the paper plate and add a small circle in the middle of the photo as the nose.
- You have now created a bunny photo frame for Easter.
Hints and Tips:
- Cut out the middle and rather than add a child's photo the child can place it up to their face like a bunny mask.
- The same concept can be used with a chick.