Use natural materials to create natural hair on faces.
- Glue sticks
- Face (draw or download and print an image)
- Natural materials from the garden such as ferns, flowers, grass, and leaves dirt, rocks and more.
What to do:
- Ask children to collect natural materials from the garden.
- Using those materials stick them as "hair" on to the face.
Hints and Tips:
- Use animal faces such as lion, echidna etc that can use leaves to decorate the body.
- Print or draw a full figure boy/girl children can create clothes using natural materials.
- Take a photo of the child's nature head and display it on a wall.
- Take a photo of each child and they can use natural materials to decorate their own hard in the image.