Create a cute bunny this Easter using an egg.
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- pink, yellow and orange food colouring
- paper towel
- plastic cups
- black marker
- different coloured crepe paper
- thick cardboard
- patty cups
- white pom pom balls
What to do:
- Line your 3 plastic cups up and add food colouring to each one.
- Dip each egg into 1 of the colours, so you should have a yellow, pink, and orange egg.
- Use a paper towel to blot dry.
- On a pink and yellow piece of cardboard cut out two bunny ears.
- Stick the pink ears on the pink egg and the yellow ears on the yellow egg.
- Under the ears, add 2 black dots for eyes.
- Use glue for the pom pom on the bunny nose.
- Cut strips from the green crepe paper, bunch together to create leaves and stick on the orange egg.
- Lastly add egg bunnies to the patty cases and decorate with the crepe paper as grass.
- The Easter egg bunnies are now complete.
Hints and Tips:
- This can be used as table centre pieces during Easter day.
- Have these materials ready for children complete during family Easter celebrations.
- Let the children get creative and see what other egg animals they can create.
- Instead of having an chocolate Easter egg hunt, hide these in the garden for children to find.