Creating colourful prints by soaking crepe paper with water.
- crepe paper
- watercolour paper
- spray bottle
What to do:
- Cut up pieces of coloured crepe paper into small pieces.
- Cover the watercolour paper with the cut pieces OF crepe paper.
- Using the spray bottle, spray each piece of crepe paper until it is soaked.
- The colours from the crepe paper will soak onto the watercolour paper.
- Wait until the paper dries completely
- Remove the wet crepe paper and let the watercolour paper dry completely.
Hints and Tips:
- Experiment by spraying more or less water on each crepe paper piece.
- Use the crepe paper to create a collage picture and use the same process.
- Try with tissue paper.